Online and Live with Guy Louis
Engaging SEL, Educational & Cultural Programs with Interactive Music and Creative Arts
With Guy Louis • 30+ Years of Live Shows • 8+ months on Zoom!
Guy describes his programs below:
“Today was so Awesome! My 2nd grader, preschooler, and myself all thoroughly enjoyed the experience! “
Parent, All School Community Outreach, May 2020
Check out these program samples!
“Guy’s online format is engaging and fun for all students, and particularly those who struggle with social/emotional regulation. My students were enthralled!”
Kim Gouin, Special Ed. Teacher, Ann Arbor, MI – Special Focus Group
1. Online Community Outreach
• Live Zoom Programs
• Choose from a variety of program themes
• Guided follow-up, recording and online resources
2. Special Focus Groups with Guy
• Support social workers, counselors, special ed. teachers…
• Reach challenged students with personal interaction
• SEL & Mindfulness workshops for parents, teachers, and caregivers
3. Live In-Person Programs
• Following Guidelines for Social Distancing
• Age-appropriate presentations
• Follow-up guides for teachers and parents
FREE Online Resource! “The Resilience Challenge” – Outreach to PreK-3 Families!
Who is Guy Louis?
Since 1986 Guy Louis Sferlazza has been presenting his “Worlds of Music” programs, averaging 300 live shows each year. Mr. Sferlazza holds a B.A. in Music from Oakland University in Rochester, MI.; is a certified Mindfulness Instructor through Mindful Schools; a certified coach through HeartMath Institute; and has been an Artist-in-Residence for Wolf Trap Early Learning Through the Arts in Vienna, VA.
“My four-year-old closed his eyes, put his hand on his heart, and started doing calm breathing exercises. He said, ’That funny guy taught me to do this!’ It was adorable…”
Jennifer Bachman, Teacher, Rochester, MI, All School Community Outreach, May 2020
Kids bring instruments and art supplies to online lessons!
These programs are the very best of my career and passion, serving my community with music & arts and building resilience!
Guy Louis Sferlazza, August 2020